"This ash wood knife block is designed to create a real statement, especially when used in conjunction with our Ron knives. It conveniently and safely displays up to 5 knives on the countertop. The block has an angled design which helps to protect the blades and the large, well-distanced slots for easy removal of each knife. Fitted for 5 knives, this block comes with an anti-skid base for extra stability.
OUTSIDE FINISHING BODY: Treated with vegetable oil
MAINTENANCE: Handwash recommended
LENGTH (CM): 15.00
HEIGHT (CM): 26.00
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (CM): 15 x 8,5 x 26
This set included the following knives:
BergHOFF Ron Line Bread Knife 23cm Black
BergHOFF Ron Line Carving Knife 19cm Black
BergHOFF Ron Line Chef's Knife 13cm Black
BergHOFF Ron Line Paring Knife 8,5cm Black
BergHOFF Ron Line Utility Knife 13cm Black
All knives are well balanced with a heavy bolster providing perfect balance for increased control. The black steel knives feature a titanium and non-stick coating with matching black handles.The blade with a ceramic non-stick coating allows for smooth cutting without food sticking to the blade
For the different Knives:
- A chef’s knife is the knife that’s most used in the kitchen. The upward curved tip allows rocking the knife for easy mincing on a cutting board. Because of the wide and heavy blade it’s also suitable for light cleaving jobs.
- With a carving knife it's simple to slice thin cuts of meat. Often used in combination with a carving fork to hold the roast.
- A paring knife is a small, lightweight knife with a straight cutting edge. It's a real all-purpose knife, ideal for peeling and other small work. Often used to peel fruits or vegetables that are held in the hand.
- A bread knife is a large knife with a serrated blade. Used for food that is hard on the outside and soft in the middle, like bread and other bakery goods. Can also be used for slicing tomatoes.
- A utility knife is the perfect knife for all cutting tasks that ask for precision.
Transactions will be processed within 2 working days. Estimated delivery times are depending on the selected country and vary normally between 2 and 7 business days. However, delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. In certain countries products may not be shipped to PO Box addresses and merchant assumes no liability for failed deliveries caused by incorrect addresses, absence of the recipient, customs issues or force majeure. Unused products can be returned in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Products returned thereafter can no longer be considered for refund or exchange nor can be refunded unless specified otherwise. In case of physically damaged products shipped via UPS, FedEx, or other courier services, you may refuse delivery. Any damage found after opening your packages and examining the merchandise should be reported to the relevant courier service and merchant within 48 hours after delivery in order to start the replacement or repair process. If you receive damaged merchandise, always keep the shipping cartons and documents until your claim has been acknowledged and settled. Nevertheless, for some Rewards, you may be charged and may bear in addition local duties and taxes such as for example VAT and/or luxury taxes. Please contact Member service support if you have any additional questions.